Creative Envelope: The Obvious Choice
Creative Envelope has a proven record for tackling jobs with exacting specifications for quality, size, functionality and price that other small envelope manufacturers won’t or cannot handle.
Creative Envelope exists to provide the best designed specialty packaging solutions available today. We are committed to developing customer relationships based on mutual respect and our in-depth knowledge of the manufacturing process to produce top results.
Our ongoing investment in developing innovative state-of-the art manufacturing machinery maximizes production efficiencies ensures superior results. Creative Envelope’s capabilities include:
- Specifically modified machines fold the most complex designs and also laminate non-woven fabric material to the inside of envelopes
- Envelopes as small as 1.5” x 1.5”
- Eight-color offset printing
- Lithograph converting
- High Die, Steel Rule and Inline on Press Die Cutting
- Quality materials including paper, synthetic paper and paperboard
- Specialists in laminating nonwoven materials to the inside of envelopes to provide ultimate product protection
Custom design and technical services available.
Creative Envelope’s goal is to produce optimally designed specialty packaging. We are often asked what differentiates our specialty packaging products from other envelope companies. The differences include:
- Our lamination process: We laminate a variety of specialty nonwovens, using the best of polyester, polyethylene, polypropylene, rayon, blends and other synthetics, to paper.
- Creative modifications to machinery.
- Enhanced application process for porous nonwoven materials.
- To perfect the application of porous nonwoven materials.
- To apply technically advanced adhesives with Dyna Tech extrusion system.
- Constant monitoring of manufacturing systems during production via close-up video surveillance.
- Products so exact – that they are being used both in robotic and automated packaging equipment throughout the U.S. and internationally.